Management of a company’s intellectual assets is a critical feature of today’s business climate. The need to develop revenues from existing or new sources will depend heavily on the ability of a company to develop and exploit company intellectual property (IP). The future competitive position of a company is similarly affected by its ability to realize the full value and potential of IP.
LogOn Consulting provides a complete set of services to assist clients with any portion of the intellectual asset cycle — from research to commercialization. Following are a partial list of the services we offer.
- IP asset audit and tracking
- Research and development review and adaptation
- IP evaluation and management process
- IP portfolio management and negotiation advisory services
- Strategic direction for IP and product development
- Commercialization of IP including business plan preparation and review
- Alliances to enhance IP development and implementation